Unshackled Ventures is the first and only pre-seed venture fund designed for immigrant-founded startups. The fund provides investment capital, along with full immigration support, including visa sponsorship and employment, and plugging portfolio founders into the VC ecosystem. We are a team of five based in San Francisco, CA investing out of our 2nd fund of $20M.
We are excited to add a new full-time member to our investment team. The Analyst will be responsible for engaging in a variety of investment-related activities, including sourcing, evaluating investment opportunities and deep dives into new topic areas.
- You should thrive in a very small and intensely collaborative team environment while also being self-directed and operate with a strong sense of agency.
- Deep intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and excel in an unstructured environment
- Demonstrated interest in startups, tech, and entrepreneurship
- The ideal candidate will have a balance of creativity and deep analytical rigor along with a passion for the technology startup ecosystem and markets.
- Recent graduate or no more than 4 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply:
You can submit application here.